This is a newly created role with an award-winning international network, cloud and hosting provider that services the finance community globally. Their clients need ultra-low latency connectivity for trading and investment purposes and this technology provides them with high performance and secure networks.
If you are passionate about providing exceptional customer service to the financial services industry and want to work in a fast growing company with high-performing technology, this role could be for you. This is a hunter role with a focus on building relationships with banks, vendors, and exchanges across Asia-Pacific.
- Pro-actively develop and maintain relationships with a wide range of financial organizations across the Asia Pacific region
- Develop and maintain a qualified pipeline of prospects through consultative selling
- Identify strategic opportunities with the potential to increase the overall book of business within an account by standardization or further adoption of solutions
- Work independently to determine optimal solutions for clients
- Provide transparency in sales activity with global peers to ensure best practices
- Develop and execute responses to queries from prospects and clients which may take the form of informal requests or more formal RFI/RFP documents
- Stay current on industry trends and competitor offerings, analyze client usage trends to identify growth and risk areas
- 10+ years’ sales experience in financial markets ideally within a software vendor
- Strong understanding of electronic trading, low latency networks and trade reconstruction software
- Proven track record of working independently to deliver sales results
- A strong network of contacts within the financial industry
- Ability to engage at senior management level both internally and externally
- Entrepreneurial mindset and willingness to manage the full sales cycle
- Exceptional negotiation skills in a complex sales environment
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese
- Willingness to travel extensively within the region
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and state the reference AHXM-061754 in the email subject.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com