Pathfinder caters to ambitious FinTech candidates; we take a proactive and highly personal approach to helping people realize their unique career aspirations.
Many of our candidates go on to become clients in their new roles so we know the value of long term relationships. Pathfinder consultants give you honest advice about your suitability for particular roles and companies. We guide you through your career search and thoroughly prepare you every step of the way. Whatever your career aspirations are, we can help you.
We support the development of your career in line with your personality and personal life goals.
Our candidate services include:
- Executive Coaching: Upon request, we work with a range of highly qualified professional coaches
- Salary Benchmarking: To ensure you understand your market value compared to your peers
- Psychometric Tests: To determine the best roles and corporate culture for you
- Risk Assessment: To ensure your personal and professional goals ae in alignment
- Interview Preparation: Role play, Q&A, ‘elevator pitch’ coaching and vocabulary for interviews
- Personal Styling: Interview outfits, body language and preparation for interviews
- Resume Crafting: We advise on content and tailoring candidates’ resumes to best suit the target opportunity
Kind Words From Our Candidates
“Finding the right next career move is incredibly important. You need confidence that you’re supported by a team who know capital markets and have your best interests at heart….Pathfinder listened, introduced me to the right people and launched my career to the next level. Great people!”
– APAC Sales Specialist
“Pathfinder is phenomenal. They provide you with professional career advice, match you with great job opportunities, and guide you through the interview process. Pathfinder is my top-notch strategic consultant and their service is impeccable!”
– Senior Sales Manager
“Pathfinder really impressed me with their open-minded, fast and personal approach, which has resulted in a great role I would never have considered otherwise. Thank you!”
– Head of Finance, Hong Kong